Secure payments are key issues in e-commerce.
Bravofly guarantees secure and certified online payment systems for your transactions.
You can trust Bravofly because…
1. Generally speaking a secure site shows a padlock icon at the bottom of those pages where you insert personal information and credit card number. In order to guarantee secure, quick and risk less purchases all the sites being part of our group are provided with the most advanced and secure technology for all the transactions taking place through our site.
Bravofly is certified by Geotrust: .
Recent developments in browser/server technology enable Internet users to use the services available on the web avoiding electronic frauds. Two examples of these technologies are the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) developed by Netscape and the Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (S-HTTP) developed by Terisa Systems, Inc. Said protocols lead browsers and servers to reciprocal authentication in their final sessions in such a way to protect the information to be transferred. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) guarantees protection not only for credit card numbers, for on-line forms and financial data but also it prevents ALL confidential, private or personal information to be decrypted and forged.
Using cryptographic techniques such as codification and digital signature. These protocols implement the following functions:
- Web browsers and servers make a reciprocal authentication procedure;
- Web site's owners are authorized to check the access to particular servers;
- Confidential information (credit card number for example) can be transferred from browser to server without being accessible to third parties;
- exchange of data between browser and server cannot be altered neither accidentally nor intentionally.
A Certificate Authority is an accredited entity issuing certificates that identify a community of people, systems or other entities that use information net. The certificates issued by the Certificate Authority include a digital signature that contains the identity of the owner of the certificate and an access key to the certificate itself. The Certificate Authority is in this way guarantor of the validity of the certificate.
For further information please see also http://www.geotrust.com .
2. And the security measures go ahed: Bravofly uses a data codification technology to protect its clients. Such codification converts personal information into a secret code subsequently sent to the bank that will charge the sum you specified on your credit card. To find out the code a hacker should try 1.099.511.627.776 different combinations. Our server’s software encodes the information and ensures secure transactions on the Internet, where the information is kept confidential and protected. Bravofly uses a security protocol named “SSL3” (Secure Sockets Layer) used by the best sites in the world for transactions.